What is Charlotte’s Web™️ Hemp Extract CBD Oil?
Charlotte’s Web™ is a whole plant hemp extract containing the entire range of U.S. Government patented cannabinoids. Charlotte’s Web™ was created using proprietary genetics developed by Colorado’s Stanley brothers. Classified as hemp and thus legal to ship to all 50 states, Charlotte’s Web™ contains THC levels of 0.3% or less.
What Charlotte’s Web can do for you
CBD and the other 80+ phytocannabinoids found in hemp support various processes in the human body.
Among the many other benefits that our users experience, some of the main ones are:
- a sense of calm and focus
- relief from everyday stresses
- help in recovery from exercise-induced inflammation
Charlotte’s Web includes a broad range of phytocannabinoids and other beneficial plant compounds including terpenes and flavonoids. Instead of using CBD only, research shows that using the whole plant maximizes benefits delivered throughout the body, provides additional wellness components and is more effective overall.
What it is and how it works
CBD is short for cannabidiol. It is a critical phytocannabinoid found in hemp and known for supporting body and mind in many ways.
CBD specifically comes from the flowers and leaves of the hemp plant. (Not to be confused with oil that comes from hemp seeds, which contain no cannabinoids.)
Why it works – The human body has a vast network of receptors, the endocannabinoid system, that helps us maintain overall wellness and helps support many of our body’s physical processes. CBD fits into the receptors, helping the body complete its efforts to keep us in good health.
What are some advantages to using CBD Oil?
• Natural Pain Relief
• Eases Anxiety
• Eliminates Acne
• Helps with migraines
• Helps with rheumatoid arthritis/ fibromyalgia
• Antiemetic – Reduces nausea and vomiting
• Anticonvulsant – Suppresses seizure activity
• Antipsychotic – Combats psychosis disorders
• Anxiolytic/ Anti-depressant – Combats tumor and cancer cells
• Anti-Tumoral/ Anti-cancer – Combats tumor and cancer cells
• Antioxidant – Combats free-radical damage
• Anti-inflammatory – Combats inflammatory disorders
Hemp vs. Marijuana Breakdown
Let’s shed some light on these incredible and controversial plants:
- Hemp and marijuana are both cannabis and contain phytocannabinoids. Phytomeans “plant.” Humans and all mammals produce what are known as endocannabinoids. Endo means “within.” These compounds are key players in normal immune and central nervous system function. Hemp’s phytocannabinoids work with our Endocannabinoid System (ECS), a vast receptor system that helps support homeostasis and health.*
- Marijuana has > 0.3% THC (the only phytocannabinoid that gets you “high”).
- Hemp has < 0.3% THC and is not psychoactive.
- Marijuana is most often associated with THC and hemp extract is often associated with CBD, a health & wellness phytocannabinoid.
- Charlotte’s Web proprietary, non-GMO hemp genetics contain a unique combination of phytocannabinoids; it’s more than just CBD. Charlotte’s Web also includes naturally occurring terpenes, flavonoids, and other valuable hemp compounds that work synergistically to heighten positive effects, sometimes referred to as the “Entourage Effect,” making it more complete than single-compound CBD alternatives.