More than just CBD
Charlotte’s Web Hemp Extract Oil naturally contains a variety of beneficial cannabinoids.
A group of phytonutrients that serve as cell messengers with their own health-promoting benefits.*
OVER 80 CANNABINOIDS
A group of fatty compounds found in hemp, but also produced by other plants and the human body. These compounds are key players in normal immune and central nervous system functioning.*
Fragrant oils found in hemp and other plants. Terpenes bind to receptors in the human body and carry a variety of health benefits.*
The sub-group of cannabinoids produced by hemp (and other plants), includes Cannabidiol (CBD), Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabichromene (CBC) & more.
- For Best Results
- Consistency, as with any supplement, is key for success.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- 30mL bottle contains 30 1mL servings or 60 .5mL servings. The dropper on all 30mL bottles holds .5mL of oil
- 100mL bottle contains 100 1mL servings.The dropper on all 100mL bottles holds 1mL of oil
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will be half full which indicates a “full dropper”. (Oil will not fill the entire dropper)
While everyone is different, here are a few factors that play into reaching your desired results:
- Taking the right concentration of Charlotte’s Web: Some people start out with our Hemp Extract Oil concentration but need to bump it up to the Hemp Extract Oil Plus or Hemp Extract Oil Advanced to achieve their personal wellness goals. Starting with Hemp Extract Oil or Hemp Extract Oil Plus, take the recommended serving as indicated on the package for 4 to 6 weeks. Keeping a journal can be a great way to keep track, helping you to observe how you feel daily, and also providing a log that you can reflect on after the first 4 to 6 weeks. If you’re still not where you want to be, we suggest upgrading to the next concentration.
- Being consistent: For any dietary supplement to work properly, it must be taken regularly. Missing days or servings can affect how it’s helping to support your body.
- Listen to your body: Taking supplements is really about investing in your future self. Paying attention to your body today will help you gauge where you’ll stand tomorrow and also help you to better understand if you need to adjust the strength you’re taking.
We’ve found that response times are just as unique as the people taking them. We all have different genetic and biochemical makeups, and have different lifestyle factors that have played a role in our individual health journeys.
The bottom line is you have to be patient, consistent, and know that dietary supplements like Charlotte’s Web are crafted to work with your body naturally. The results come by way of steady improvement, making your health more sustainable every step of the way.